Law enforcement official issues the traffic ticket to road user for condemning the violation of traffic rules. If you receive the traffic ticket, you have to pay the penalty. You must pay within 30 days of the date citation was hand out. If you don’t pay, your driver license may be suspended and may be asked to pay additional late fees.
- Pay your traffic tickets online using e-payment service. Your data is secure. You will receive immediate confirmation after finishing the payment procedure via email. You can print the form for confirmation and keep for your record.
- You cannot pay online for violation of driver license, insurance, and tag. To pay for these citations visit the Clerk of Court’s office in the county or through mail. Clerk of Court does not receive any fees for payment.
The information you need to provide is;
- Your driver’s license number or citation number
- A valid form of payment.
Follow the sequence of steps as described below to start the application.
- You can pay Citations online at www.myfloridacounty.com/traffic_tickets .
- Visit the web address given above to access the desired online page.
- Once there, you will see a button marked “Pay Now” at the center of that page. Click this button and get started.
- Follow some simple steps to complete this application.
Find Your Ticket: Enter the required information in two of the fields below.
- You need to provide the Citation Number in the first field.
- Your citation number is given at your ticket near the top right corner.
- Provide the license number.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Hit on “Continue” button.
- Follow the directions to finish this process.
- You have to elect/decline traffic school.
- Enter billing information in given form.
Billing Information: Enter valid and up-to-date billing information in required fields.
- First, select an account type.
- Enter cardholder’s name as printed on the card.
- Type card number and select expiry month and year.
- Provide company name (optional).
- Select a billing country name.
- Enter billing address, the name of city and state.
- Provide ZIP code.
- Enter in billing contact number. Enter a valid phone number.
- Hit the “Continue” button.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
You can print this confirmation email for your records. It may take 2 or three days to process your payments.
List Of Statewide Traffic School Providers:
You can search the list at www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/BDIS_providers.html.
Use Credit/Debit Card To Pay:
- You can pay with your credit card. They accept payment by Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or AMEX. If you don’t have any credit card, you can use other options to pay.
- Log on to My Florida Remit and use the e-check service.
- Call your local County Clerk to ask about available payment methods.
- Click “Here” to find the telephone number.
- Choose the name of your country from the drop down menu and the required number will appear on your screen.
- You can join traffic school during the payment process.
Benefits Of Online Payment System:
- Pay your traffic citations online with ease. This process is fast.
- Avoid courthouse and save your time.
- Use a debit card or credit card for payment.
- Make payments securely online.
- You can join traffic school in instants.
- You can search traffic school using convenient sidebar widget given on the website.
- You will get a confirmation email immediately when payment did successfully.
- You can transfer funds as child support.
- You can search for order property records, civil court documents and related information.
Most counties currently accept online payments. Payments made online are sent automatically and cannot be canceled or refunded.
Your information is safe at this website. They will process through a secure channel using payment card industry data security standards.
Fee For Payments:
- You have to pay 3.5% if you pay with credit/debit card. These charges are sued for processing your payment.
- The Clerk of Court who collects the fee does not charge any of these dues.
- If you pay online, your payment may not be refunded or by myfloridacounty.com and are spontaneously directed for disbursement to receivers.
- Mobile payment: You are allowed to pay right from your smartphones.
- Open your phone and visit MyFloridaCounty.com. It’s that
- Contact customer service: you can call at (855) 984-1187 toll-free for payment.
Even if your case is not given in the system, you are still accountable for paying the quote. You can pay by mail or in person within 30 days. Go to your Clerk of Court’s office to pay in person.