MyFloridaCounty.com provides a secure way to make payments and executing other federal related services like child support and order property, traffic citations through online platforms. These services are designed to help you save time and money securely. You will get statewide access to financial transactions and official records through the internet that would normally be made either in-person or through the postal services.
- Registration is not compulsory to obtain information, but it will speed up applications and offer a decent discount.
Use Online Account To Access The Records:
You can just log in to an online account to access all information securely.
Log in to Your Account: If you are already a subscriber and have a valid access to an account, all you need is to provide your login credentials in specified fields.
- Visit the myfloridacounty.com/official_records/index.html link from the web browser.
- You will see login section at the right-hand side of the page.
- Type your username in the first box.
- Enter a password associated with your account and press “Login” link.
- In case forgot your PIN, press the link that marked “Forgot your password” to continue.
- Fill out a short form with your username and email. The company will send you instructions on how to get your new secret code.
Become An Official Records Subscriber:
Through a valid subscription, you will get access to myfloridacounty.com services with discounted fee. Non-subscribers will pay extra for same services. Become a subscriber today and enjoy a discount on all the records you order.
- If you don’t have an account yet, create your account and become a subscriber now.
- For this, you have to select the “Create” button to proceed.
- You will see a PDF form. Complete this form with requested data and mail it to address given on the form.
You have to fill out the form with required information.
- Enter in Subscriber’s Account Number
- Mailing Address: enter organization and contact name in respective fields.
- Enter mailing telephone.
- Type mailing address, city/state/zip.
- Enter mailing contact information including email and fax.
Billing Address: Enter billing information in next section, if different from mailing address.
- Enter organization and contact name in given fields.
- Enter billing telephone.
- Type billing address, city/state/zip.
- Enter contact information including email and fax.
Username Assignments: For a basic subscription up to five names are assigned for $120.00 annually. Provide name and email address.
- You can add additional usernames to your basic subscription for $10.00 annually for every other user.
Billing Options: Select billing options.
- Monthly check/invoice: You have to attach money order or check with subscription
- Authorized Signature: You need to acknowledge you have read and agree to the Terms of this subscription agreement.
Complete this application and mail it to:
P.O. Box 16428
Tallahassee, FL 32317
You can also Contact at 877.eCounty or 877.326.8689 to get help.
Why Should You Become A Subscriber?
- Join and get monthly billing for convenience.
- Pay less for official records. Discounted charge of $2.00 per document is fixed for all members while fee between $3.50 and $13.00 is charged from Non-subscribers.
- Non-subscribers will pay separately for every record.
- You may pay by company check, cashier’s check, or money order.
- You can manage and update your account anytime as needed.
- You can add up to five users with your subscription account.
- You will get electronic access to records anytime anywhere whenever you want. These documents are also accessible right from government agencies in non-electronic arrangements.
What Information Do I Need?
- You must have a document number.
- You can find records by county, or person’s name.
If you don’t want to subscribe now, you can search records online using a short application.
- Select your search criteria to track Statewide Official Records
- Provide party name.
- Select location.
- Choose document type.
- Set date range.
- Enter instrument number or book/page # for precise search:
- When done, hit “Search” button.
- Next review your order.
- Provide payment information. You can pay by credit card like AMEX, Visa, Discover or MasterCard or any debit card.
- You will get an immediate confirmation of your order.
Download: You can download the documents for records.
- If records are not available for downloading you will get it by postal mail via regular, Fax, US email and overnight delivery.
- $0.75 is charged for each delivery.
- You will be charged $0.75 for each county if your order contains documents from several counties.
- Overnight shipping cost is $15.00.
It may take three to five days to ship your order.
Hours of Service: Access is available seven days a week twenty-four hours a day (24/7).
Contact Info: You can contact the customer service by phone, fax or traditional mail.
Follow the information to contact:
- Fax: 850.921.0988
- Phone: 877.eCounty (877.326.8689)
PO Box 16428
Tallahassee, FL 32317