Child support is a system in which funds are transferred from one parent to the other for the benefit of their children.
It is a website designed to provide access to state government and local information and services through economic and easy-to-use methods. Members will be able to access and manage financial transactions online anytime whenever rather than through the mail or at the walk-in counter.
It is an online portal where you can make payments online. Log into your account if you already have registered for your account. If you are new to this site, don’t worry: you can create your account right away. It’s easy and fast.
What Information Do You Need?
- You will need your court-ordered case number.
- You must have a valid form of payment.
Follow some simple steps given below to make payments.
- First, open the link that is my florida child support from a web browser.
- At the resultant page, you will see a section that says “Log In To Your Account.”
- Input your login IDs in given fields to access your account.
- Type your username.
- Enter a password associated with your account.
- Hit the “Login” button.
If you do not remember your password, you can reset it right away.
- Click the “Forgot Your Password” link to proceed.
- On next screen, you have to fill out a form with requested data.
- Enter the username associated with your account.
- Type your email address you used at the time of registration.
- Confirm your email address by typing it again in next box.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Follow the prompts given in your email to retrieve your password.
If you are new to this site and don’t have an account yet, you have to register first.
- You will see a tab that stated “Create Account” in the center of the page.
- Click the tab to begin the registration application online.
- You will see on the online form on next page. Fill out the form with required information. The information you will provide in the form must include information for the individual making the payment.
- Enter first name.
- Type surname in next space.
- Provide a valid email address. This email address will be used to send you relevant information and help to retrieve your password in case you forgot it.
- Confirm your email address.
- Enter a username for your account.
- Create a password with a minimum of 6 characters. You need this password to log in every time you want to access your account.
- Repeat you password for verification.
- You have to provide current and accurate billing information to complete this registration.
- First, choose an account type.
- Provide the name given on the card in the first field.
- Enter your card number.
- Select expiry month and year of your card.
- Enter company name, choose a country and provide address, city name, state and ZIP code.
- Provide card holders phone number.
- Click “Continue” button and provide further data.
- You can pay for greater convenience.
- You can view payment history anytime.
- Avoid the stress of sending checks by using e-payment system.
- Store your payment information for faster payment.
- You will get immediate verification that your payment was effectively submitted.
Make A Payment Now:
Don’t want to register an account? You can make a payment without logging in.
- Visit Web Page.
- You will see a button that says “Pay Now,” click it to continue.
Add Your Case:
- Choose how you would like to add. You will have two options: Depository # and Uniform Case Number.
- You can see the required number in the child support court order.
- Select country name from drop down.
- Type your case number in specified number.
- Hit the “Add Case” button.
Uniform Case Number:
- Select country name.
- Provide year in next space.
- Choose country type from the menu.
- Provide the sequence number, party/defendant identifier, and branch location.
- If you don’t know the case number, you can search it online.
- Enter social security number.
- Type your last name.
- Click “Search” button.
- In next step of this application, you have to enter the amount to pay.
- Provide billing information to complete the application.
If you pay without creating an account, you cannot access your case and payment information next time you pay.
If you need assistance to confirm case number contact:
- State Disbursement Unit (SDU): 877.769.0251
- Department of Revenue: 800.622.5437
Forms Of Payment You Can Use:
- You can pay using a valid credit card or debit card.
- Don’t have a credit/debit card? You can make payments using an electronic check online through my floridaremit.
- You can contact your local County Clerk of the Court to get information about other open payment methods.
How Can Verify Your Payment?
- You will receive a confirmation email once you complete payment. Check this email for verification.
- Or you can view your payment history.
- Go to my florid csepublic link to check out history.
- Fill out the form with SSN, case information.
You can see five most recent payments.
Direct Deposit Sign Up:
- If you want to receive funds directly into your bank account, click “Here” to sign up.
- Keep your social security number and case number handy to enroll.
- After signing up, you can quickly download your direct deposit form.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards:
Your payment information is safe at this website as it fulfills all of the requirements for PCI DSS.